Welcome to Bruja Power Botanica - Spiritual Maintenance Program
In here we will meet quarterly for a group ceremony to clear our auric field, cut cords, perform spiritual maintenance, and work with the elemental that is correspondent to the season.
During the Winter spiritual maintenance program we will focus on purification, clearing, and release in order to bring flow. The Winter corresponds with Water and invites us into our emotional system, where we can align with our psychic awareness and wash away that which we do not need.
This processing is to be done in protection and grounding, and there is no need to share personal stories, we will only focus on the specific frequencies of the emotions that we decide to work on.
When: December 18th, 2021 - 11 am EST to 2:00 pm EST
Where: Zoom Live
What is included:
- A 120 min group workshop and ceremony where you will have the opportunity to receive a guided cord cutting to release emotions that may be stored within your auric field and timeline, as well as to release any obstacles that may be interrupt flow in your life
- You will receive frequencies and codes to heal any energetic wounds that live in the emotional system, to cleanse, purify, wash away, and invite in flow, awareness, and emotional magic
- A PDF workbook with instructions and tools on how to take best advantage of the energy of winter, as well as its correspondences (herbs, colors, tools, and elemental activations)
- A PDF journaling experience to reflect in the lessons and experiences that the way that you process emotions brings, as well as to reflect in the way that life flows and you deal with obstacles
- By the end of the workshop and ceremony you will feel refreshed, freer, happier, and more whole
By participating in the complete Spiritual Maintenance Program you will get to have the ability to acquire the tools, energy and knowledge to live your best possible life.
You will be receiving an email from sendowl with the link for the zoom event
All orders are not refundable but can be transferred up to 48 hours before the initial ceremony